- Certified to BS2037 Class 1 1994.
- Certified to EN131 – Commercial Use.
- Non-conductive so is ideal to use where electrical hazards exist.
- Unique strengthening beam incorporated into non-slip threads, rubber feet and aluminum side arms prevents slips and twists as there are no tapes to snap, or flimsy arms to break.
- Rigid box section back legswith additional cross braces and ‘k’ straps for increased strenght and stability. Back legs are also reinforced. This applies to 10 and 12 tread stepladders only.
- Light weight and easy to carry.
- Plastic tool tray to hold tools and equipment while working.